FranklinCovey is announcing its PlanPlus Online. According to the blurb:
PlanPlus Online’s personal planning and business productivity tools possess all of the familiar features you’ve come to expect from FranklinCovey. What you’ll quickly appreciate is that all of these easy-to-use tools are now available anytime, anywhere through any Web browser, including your smartphone.
PlanPlus Online empowers you and even a team to collaborate on critical opportunities with easy-to-use features like:
- Easy Access – from any Web browser, even your smartphone
- Secure System – bank grade security to keep your data safe
- Easily Integrate – your e-mail with planning tools
- Task Delegation – to anyone via e-mail
- Calendar Sharing – with your team or family
- Automatic Reminders – sent via email or text
This sounds like an intriguing proposition, however its seems rather daft not to offer a free trial period. Beyond existing users of the desktop sofware, who is going to purchase a one year subscription up-front to see whether PlanPlus float their boat!